Friday, April 11, 2008

Farewell!

With my last week of student teaching coming upon me, I'll have to use the last blog post to say "farewell." I've had a great time learning how to teach with Mr. Gross as my mentor and will be sure to utilize many of his teachings - especially his puns ;)

As students, you have taught me quite a bit, and for that I'm pretty thankful. You've all acted as pretty good teachers yourself and as I'm considering continuing with the 8th-9th grade age group at the school I'm discussing employment with, I'll certainly use what I've learned and hopefully improve in the years to come.

Best of luck in high school... and good luck!

Mr. Fahler (and Glorbok)

Oh... and yes, you can figure out my first name as I've "unmasked" myself.



Oh... and I thought I'd add Glorbok into this post.